Eflare Flashing Warning Beacon
The Eflare flashing warning beacon is ideal for the emergency services, industrial, utilities and many other market sectors. It can be used for many applications providing a quick and easy, highly visible warning or safety zone. All eFlare safety beacons are user friendly, easily stored, easily activated, lightweight and durable. They are available in a range of one or two colour light combinations and you can choose between steady on or flashing light modes. With the appropriate accessory the eFlare can be easily attached to clothing, vehicles, cones and bollards. It has a fast flash rate, high luminosity LEDs and a patented Fresnel lens to provide maximum visibility. Accepts 2 x D-cell batteries.
- Ex = Explosion Protection
- ic = Intrinsic Safety – Gas zone 2
- IIC = Type of flammable gas present in the atmosphere – Hydrogen (more easily ignited)
- T4 = Maximum surface temperature of product must not exceed this temperature, +135 deg C
- Gc = Equipment Protection Level – Gas Zone 2
- IP66 = Total dust ingress protection, Protected against high pressure water jets from any direction
|LIGHT OUTPUT||RUN TIME||COLOURS AVAILABLE||WEIGHT|
|<60 Candela||20 to 40+ hours||Red, Amber, Green, Blue, White||240 to 260g|
Safety Ratings: Ex ic IIC T4 Gc IP66
Accessories: A variety of accessories are available including cone mounts, rubber bases, floating devices, magnetic clips etc.
Note: Many variations of this product available, please contact us for more information