Eflare UB290 Flashing Warning Beacon
The Eflare flashing warning beacon is ideal for the emergency services, industrial, utilities and many other market sectors. It can be used for many applications providing a quick and easy, highly visible warning or safety zone. All eFlare safety beacons are user friendly, easily stored, easily activated, lightweight and durable. They are available in a range of one or two colour light combinations and you can choose between steady on or flashing light modes. With the appropriate accessory the eFlare can be easily attached to clothing, vehicles, cones and bollards. It has a fast flash rate, high luminosity LEDs and a patented Fresnel lens to provide maximum visibility.
Features of the UB290
- Low battery indicator.
- Operation mode options: flash & steady-on, flash only, steady-on only, with single or dual colours or flashlight.
- Patented clear Fresnel lens offers high performance and 360-degree visibility.
- Tough and durable fluro body with reflective strip provides increased visibility.
- Intelligent: adapts lighting brightness output to suit surrounding light conditions in order to save energy and improve visibility in daylight.
- Eflare beacons are specially designed to provide night vision protection and are less likely to be obscured by ground items such as snow, fallen branches, debris, fire hoses, etc.
- Unlike pyrotechnic flares, there are no toxic fumes and residue, they are reusable and easily switched on/off as required.
- Light combinations: Red, Amber, Blue, Green, Red/Blue
Beacon Operation Mode Model Options
|UB280/UB290||Flash and steady-on|
|UB283/UB293||Dual colour flash|
- Ex = Explosion Protection
- ic = Intrinsic Safety – Gas zone 2
- IIC = Type of flammable gas present in the atmosphere – Hydrogen (more easily ignited)
- T4 = Maximum surface temperature of product must not exceed this temperature, +135 deg C
- Gc = Equipment Protection Level – Gas Zone 2
- IP66 = Total dust ingress protection, Protected against high pressure water jets from any direction
|CAT NO||HEIGHT||RATING||BATTERIES||BATTERY LIFE||WEIGHT|
|UB290||200mm (8″)||IP66||4 x AA-cell Alkaline (not included)||30+ hours||260g|
Safety Ratings: Ex ic IIC T4 Gc IP66
Accessories: A variety of accessories are available including cone mounts, rubber bases, floating devices, magnetic clips etc.
Note: Many variations of this product available, please contact us for more information