The Kerbhopper is a unique, lightweight and highly portable ramp. Designed for private and commercial use, it is unrivalled in safety and usability. Its strength and durability have made it one of the most innovative and cost effective solutions for unlevel access situations.
The Kerbhopper has been tried and tested in many private and commercial locations. The design has been well proven and its high non-slip surface remains highly effective even in adverse weather conditions. It is a revolutionary product for wheelchair, disabled and utility construction access.
Utility companies, councils and contractors have found the kerbhopper invaluable throughout road and motorway construction projects. They are a highly effective and convenient alternative to plywood, steel, concrete or tarmac ramps. The Kerbhopper is available with permanent corporate logos, and high visibility colours, enhancing any companies efforts to deal with public safety issues. Size: 1.27m x 0.75m x 112mm & 6kg.
- Manufactured from glass reinforced plastic, the products have no scrap value, thus eliminating on-site theft problems
- Will not warp or delaminate in adverse weather conditions. High non-slip surface – even in the wet
- Designed for kerb and ridge access
- Durable and lightweight
- High visibility colours with reflective markings
- Stows comfortably in most cars
|KERBRAMP||1.27m x 0.75m x 112mm||6kg|