New Mini-Light Cutting Tool Range from Klauke are ideal tools for jointers and linesmen, combining many of the traditional safe, ergonomic, user friendly features associated with Klauke Tools, in a more compact, lighter weight tool.
Standard tools available for cutting up to 20mm dia. ACSR (ES20ML) or 32mm dia. Cu/Al (ES32ML). Takes standard DeWalt 10.8V Li-Ion batteries. For extra safety in the vicinity of live conductors or cables we offer an insulating cover to shroud part of the cutting head assembly (please ensure you follow company safety rules).
- Compact and lightweight
- Open cutting head rotates 360°
- Automatic retraction when the operation is complete
- Manual retraction where required
- Environmentally-friendly hydraulic oil, quickly biodegradable
- Quick motor stop
- Ergonomic 2-component housing with soft linings for comfortable and safe, one hand operation
- Multifunction LED for maintenance control and analysis of data via optical interface and USB adapter
- Optimal centre of gravity
Available with shrouded head – add suffix -WSH to Cat No.
All Mini-Light Cutting Tools are supplied in a sturdy storage case. 10.8V Li-Ion batteries and chargers ordered separately.