Klauke EK425CFM Battery Hydraulic Crimping Tool
New generation mini+ tools provide high power in a small lightweight tool.
- IPS ensures correct crimping cycle or indicates poor crimp with audio/visual signal
- Data analysis via optical interface & USB adapter
- Ergonomic design for optimised centre of gravity for perfectly balanced tool
- LED illuminates work area
- More powerful motors and automatic stop system for increased speed, performance and battery life
- Crimping head rotates for ease of positioning
- Quick motor stop guarantees safe operation
- Automatic retraction stop (ARS) after each crimp. Stops at the correct position for increased productivity (excludes EK425L)
- Manual retraction where required
- Multifunctional LED indicates when battery is low and when tool requires servicing
- High performance 18V Li-Ion batteries offer 50% higher capacity and extremely short charging times (22 minutes)
Supplied with carry case, 3.0Ah Li-Ion batteries and 12V car charger. Available with Makita or Bosch battery platform.
Interchangeable Heads available for EK425CFM
EK425CFM accepts all W Dies except ‘WE’. Use CJ-E for ‘E’ profiled crimps.
CJACSRINS – Cuts up to 20mm dia ACSR
CJCUINS – Cuts up to 20mm dia Cu/Al
|CAT NO (TOOL ONLY)||EK425CFM|
|CRIMP RANGE||Full range of ‘W’ dies (requires CJ-E head for ‘WE’ dies)|
|NUMBER OF CRIMPS||Approx 140 dependent on conductor dia|
|WEIGHT INC. BATTERY||2.6kg|