NLG Aero Pouch
The Aero Pouch™ utilises Mega Mesh™ side panels to allow visibility of the bag’s contents and benefits from two external D rings which are load-rated anchor points for attachment of lanyards or tools. Quick release buckles on the rear of the pouch mean that it can be easily fitted to a belt, harness or rail.
The NLG Aero Pouch™ is the safest option for handling small parts on site and can become part of a complete tool tethering system when used with NLG’s Superlight Belt and tool lanyards.
- Unique self-closure valve system is always active to remove chance of user error
- Easy access to small parts inside as it does not need to be opened or closed
- Dual layer Mega Mesh™ side panels give improved visibility, drainage and ventilation
- 2 Integrated anchor points for convenient tool lanyard attachment
- Universal fit with Quick Connect™ buckles for easy attachment to belt, harness or rail
- Rear D Ring allows for attachment via carabiner if preferred
- Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
- CE marked
- Dynamic load tested and third party certified (2:1 safety factor)
- Dimensions: 25cm (H) x 20cm (W) x 10cm (D)
- D Ring Anchor Max Load: 5KG (11lbs) Each
- Max Load: 5KG (11lbs)
|NLG Aero Pouch