NLG Ascent Pouch
The ‘D’ profile base and opening improves ergonomics and keeps the pouch close to the user when in use.
The Ascent™ webbing side modules give structural support whilst the external gear loops provide staging and extra storage. The extended internal anchor points make it quick and easy to attach tool lanyards.
The Ascent Pouch™ comes with a captive carabiner built in which prevents any accidental release from the connector. The rotating design of the twistlock carabiner means that the bag’s natural work position is maintained during use. The Ascent Pouch™ can also be directly mounted via the rear loops onto a belt, harness or rail.
- Unique tapered ‘D’ profile improves capacity, internal visibility and ergonomics
- Drop prevention closure system folds neatly out of the way when not required
- 4 integrated anchor points for multiple tool lanyard attachment
- Rotating twistlock carabiner maintains natural pouch positioning in use
- Rear loops offer belt mounting or direct attachment to a harness or rail
- Super strong Ascent™ side modules give structural support whilst the external gear loops provide easy staging and extra storage
- Removable reinforced base plate protects against piercing from sharp tools
- Integrated Drain Vent keeps the pouch in optimal working condition, even in wet weather
- Constructed from heavy duty PVC which is both UV stabilised and mildew resistant
- Easy wipe clean coating makes light work of maintenance
- Structurally engineered to withstand dynamic impact forces
- Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
- CE marked
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 compliant
- Load tested and third-party certified (5:1 safety factor)
- Dimensions: 20cm x 18cm x 30cm
- Capacity: 7 Litre
- Internal Anchor Max Load: 5KG (11lbs)
- Max Load: 5KG (11lbs)
|101520||NLG Ascent Pouch|