PT18-10 High Voltage DC Cable Test System
T&R Test Equipment is a market leader in the field of protection test equipment. The range includes primary and secondary current injection equipment up 6000A, voltage sources, micro-ohmmeters and high voltage test systems up to 100kV.
The PT18-10 and PT30-10 high voltage dc test sets are designed to perform tests on installed cable and jointing systems. The units have a variable output voltage with a maximum or ±18kVdc (PT18-10) or ±30kVdc (PT30-10). Both units have a maximum charging capability of 10mA. A zero-volt interlock is fitted that prevents the output being switched on unless the output control is at zero.
The HV output from both units use a high quality plug and socket system, allowing for easy cable replacement. The PT18-10 and PT30-10 are part of a comprehensive range of AC & DC high voltage systems available from T&R Test Equipment. The line-up includes cable test sets from –15kV to ±30kV dc and pressure test systems up to 100kVac.
- ±18kVdc output voltage (PT18-10)
- 10mA output capability
- Both voltage and current metered on HV outputs
- Automatic earth system for dumping capacitive loads
- HV output plug & socket system
- Key operated supply switch to prevent unauthorised operation
- Automatic mains voltage selection
- Visual indication of test piece failure
|PT18-10||PT18-10 High Voltage DC Cable Test System|